Saturday, January 14, 2017

Cold Coronitas

In all my years in Vietnam, I never saw more war than I have on twitter for the past year. I've been hiding in my basement, stocking up rations. Cheryl thinks I'm an idiot, but I think she can go to hell with Hillary Clinton. Cheryl brings me food twice a day, and I stay busy fighting the war.

Sometimes the flashbacks get too strong, and I have to drink a few coronitas to cool me down. I don't want to have seizures all the time, so I removed all the lights in my basement. All except my PC and the light in the fridge. That one turns on when I open it.

I've made a death ray machine to keep my Latino neighbors at bay when the civil war carries into the streets. I tried getting Cheryl into 4chan, but it scarred her, and she thinks I need to see a physician.

Physicians are used by the government to influence the people, to turn them gay. I think Cheryl wants me to turn gay so she can leave me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ay, I thought the Meme War of 2016 was over

     I was getting out of my car at the gas station to buy a can of Monster for 3.50 and cheetos flamin' hot for 2.29 when I put on my m...