Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Scorched Earth

"Oh, Kek, aide us in our time of need,
For the age of Pepe is nigh,
and Kek has rained his blessings on his lowly servants"

It is with this simple prayer that I embark onto the battle field. Twitter is hell, and I am a sinner straight from purgatory.
 Have you ever been gang-raped by a raging throng of social justice warriors? I have. I tried to fight, but evidently it was not Kek's will that I emerge unscathed.
 I use my experience from that tragic incident to teach rookie memers how to survive the rigors of the meme war.
 Technically, the war is over, but scattered pockets of miscreants remain. This remnant must be crushed into the dust like a lemon rind under the wheel of a large bicycle. One heroic, redpilled lad cannot fight them alone; they will swallow him.

Call thy comrades, for the battle is not yet won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This thread gave me hope. It is so hard to live through each day not knowing if I will be gang-raped by SJW's or not, but I now know that there is still hope. Shadilay, my comrade.

     I was getting out of my car at the gas station to buy a can of Monster for 3.50 and cheetos flamin' hot for 2.29 when I put on my m...