Sunday, January 21, 2018

First Cigars

I bought my first cigar shortly after I turned 18. A friend and I zipped to a local cigar shop after school, and purchased two sub-three dollar cigars. We left the shop in a mild fit of anger, on account of not being carded.
We enjoyed the ciggies two days later at the arboretum, a smoke-free facility. Since the day was a cold Novemberboi, we were freezing our tits off, but couldn't rip fatties in our cars. Therefore, we ventured deep into the interior. First, we set up camp on a bench, but it was too close to the path, so we went even deeper. We rambled into the woodland trails, and sat down on a long log. A Californiaboi & a Georgia lad were also in attendance, but did not partake, since they were not of age at the time.
I enjoyed mine with a cup of McD's black coffee. Went to our gay-arse school, and felt like real "g"s. Stupid and [removed for the sake of modernity].
This is a cringey snapshot into the graduated process of adolescence among the suburban youth.

No comments:

     I was getting out of my car at the gas station to buy a can of Monster for 3.50 and cheetos flamin' hot for 2.29 when I put on my m...