Thursday, January 11, 2018

Return to University: Day 1 of Hiding Power Levels

>Be Me
>second semester at university
>managed to get all my classes on one day, so it's gonna be a pretty busy day
>get to first class; it's a math class. professor is a typical math professor








>sit down at a table and pull out my sexy duel-boot Lenovo Ideapad
>It's bigger, faster, and stronger too

>girl across the way judgingly stares at my Initial D sticker on the back cover
>I in return judgingly stare at all her basic white girl stickers astrewn with no organization whatsoever across the back of her 
>Room is literally 30 degrees warmer than the rest of the building
>everyone has broken out in sweat by the end of class
>fastforward a few classes
>teacher is now a Turkish Grad student from *Cough* Constantinople *Cough*, except, she doesn't call it that. 
>Guess I'll have to wear something over my "Make Istanbul Constantinople Again" Shirt in that class
>Make it to Spanish Class
>Somehow tested out of 3 levels of Spanish; I can understand it pretty well, but I'm crap at speaking it
>mfw the entire class is going to be spoken in Spanish
>mfw the teacher looks at me and pretty much says she doesn't have a clue how I got into this class and I'll have to work my tail off if I want a passing grade
>mfw Idk if I can drop the class without losing money but I'm too stingy to lose even 10% so I decide to stick with it
>get to writing
>teacher is that girl who got a job at the library and reads or watches Netflix all day
>"Okay, I want to get to konw all of you better, so let's play a game where you all tell me who you would eat dinner with if you could eat dinner with anyone, alive or dead!"
> HITL-- NO, STOP, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
>mfw I realize the first person my mind goes to is Hitler
>THINK OF ANYONE OTHER THAN HIM
>I've got it!
>"purely for the meme, I'd eat dinner with Nicholas Cage"
>No reaction whatsoever
>shucky darns, This is a great way to start

All in all it should be a halfway descent semester. I dropped out of Spanish so  everything is looking good... for now

No comments:

     I was getting out of my car at the gas station to buy a can of Monster for 3.50 and cheetos flamin' hot for 2.29 when I put on my m...